WK 260 – Low Voltage
All-in-One Cable and Function Tester
Tests cables and harnesses, electrical components/sub-assemblies.
Connections, shorts, components, switches, relays.
- Fast test speed through the usage of new technologies and new test algorithms
- Test point cards protected against external voltages
- Switching of voltages up to 50 V for functional test of relays and electronic components
- Accurate measurement down to 20 mOhm
- Expansion to up to 20,000 test points possible
- Extensive diagnostic options for generator, measurement devices, test points, external voltages and LEDs
- Serial, parallel & USB interfaces
- Stand-alone or PC driven
W 434 – Low & High Voltage
Comprehensive & Flexible Tester
Modular test system can be upgraded in the field via firmware to quickly adapt to customer demand.
i.e. Low voltage, High voltage (upto 1,500Vdc), A/C (upto 1,060Vac).
Functional tests of sub-assemblies and components across all industries.
- Broad variety of tests: low voltage, high voltage, functional test
- Future-proof decision: hardware extension by firmware upgrade
- Extension to up to 6,656 test points with ETE 434 expansion units possible
- Programmable current source up to 1 A
- External generators for functional tests up to 60 VDC / 25 VAC
- RLC, Four terminal measurement options
W 484 – High Voltage
The tester for high voltage components for the e-mobility industry
Especially for the testing of high voltage cable harnesses and components for electric and hybrid vehicles, WEETECH has developed the new W 484 Test System.
It meets the requirements of the industry standard LV 123*.
The high voltage source with voltages up to 4,300 Vdc / 3,000 Vac is current limited to a maximum of 3.8 mA and considered as safe to touch according to DIN EN 50191.
- LV 123* compliant test system with voltages up to 4,300 Vdc / 3,000 Vac
- Non-hazardous voltages according to DIN EN 50191 due to current limitation to 3.8 mA
- Compact 19-inch housing in 3 different sizes
W 454 – High Voltage
Modular High Voltage Tester
Modular test system can be upgraded in the field to adapt to customer demand. High voltage upto 5,000Vdc / 3,600Vac.
Functional tests of sub-assemblies and components across all industries, predominantly aerospace & rail.
- Almost unlimited number of test points in a distributed matrix (upto 500,000 test points possible)
- Programmable power-/current supplies with up to 3 A
- Various generators for high current applications up to 25 A
- Modular system architecture for an optimised adaptation to the test requirements
- Exact resistance measurement from 3 mOhm
- Protective earth or high current tests with up to 25 A
- Tests of harnesses with operational voltages higher than 25 VAC / 60 VDC