Die and Wire Bond Inspection – MVP 850G
MVP’s 850G inspection techniques include high-resolution telecentric imaging, quad colour lighting, and 3D techniques to provide the maximum defect, and measurement capabilities for Die and Wire Bond inspection. For in-line operations, single and dual lane options are also available to quickly process microelectronic assemblies.
MVP also provide many material handling configurations for the 850G AOI system including magazine lifters, tray handling and other custom solutions.
- Die Placement Metrology
- Die Surface, Edge Crack Detection
- Epoxy Spread and Flow Measurement
- Au, Al, Ag, and Cu Wires to 1um Resolution
- Wedge, Ball, and Stitch Wire Bonds
- Crescent, and Tape Bonds
- SMT Components
- Single or Dual Lane Operation
- Optional 3D Epoxy Height Measurement
- Multiple Handling Solutions
- Custom Handling Solutions